He’s so cute, I know. =)
So, my Mom has told me that this winter I am supposed to make a list of my Toffy’s vocabulary. So, I’ll do it. So, what do I know he knows already? Hmmmmmm………
- Charlie (my uncle’s very senior dog)
- Grammy (grandma)
- Grampy (grandpa)
- go outside
- go in your bed
- lay down
- that’s the girls (mainly used when me and my sister, A, are noisy :))
- pretty boy (Such a vain dog we have…)
- good boy
- Do you want a treat?
- Do you want to go to the cottage?
- Go see Jo? (our dog trainer)
- Go see Freckles?
- Go see Nicki? (The neighbor’s very NEW dog, who Toffy is friends with, Awwwwwww. We’re still working on this one.)
- go get your_________
I think he knows more but that’s all I can remember right now.