I am sick. And bored out of my mind. So I am publishing a post because I can’t think of anything else to do. Right now I have a view of the ceiling and my little iPod screen.
Thats what I am looking at. Not very exciting, huh? Blogging=funner!! Hmmmm…. what shall I tell you…..?
Oh, I know! I’ll write about ways to quench boredom!
1. Write a blog post!!! (Like me!)
2. Sleep (its good for you. But, even though I know economics class is EXTREMELY boring, please don’t fall asleep in class! Not my fault if you do. )
3.Stare at your ceiling and look for patterns. (This is a tried and true time waster!)
4.Read all of my posts! (I’ve been blogging since September, so there’s plenty of content)
5. Puppets! (Write an original script and act it out by people or puppets)
6. Rewrite the lyrics to a song!(Some suggestions– California Gurls:KatyPerry, Telephone:LadyGaga, Fireflies:OwlCity..Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, for starters)
7. Make a domino chain! (But make it unusual– Use books, magazines, DVD cases, etc. )
8. Call/text/email someone (And ask them what they do when they’re bored!!=D)
9. Make a list like this. (But no copying–unfair!)
10. And the obvious best– Do nothing, just sit there and complain. (But you can’t do this for too long, otherwise you’ll end up cleaning the basement.And thats NOT fun, trust me)
So, there ya go. Ten easy things to do -and you can do them anywhere! Mall, home, friend’s house, middle of nowhere, Mars, candy store, the Mariana Trench…But it may be hard to create a domino chain a million bajillion miles under the sea. But there you have it, 10 Ways To Quench Your Boredom.
But…. I’m never bored at the farm!!! (You’ll hear more about this later…..suspense…mwa ha ha……)
Hi, bored people. You see I am bored a lot too and so I need things to do when I am bored. So I thought, Well, why not share it????? So here it is!
- Dress an inanimate object up and take pictures!
- Find a bug that does NOT fly (ex. ant) and make it an obstacle course! Then time it. This is also fun if you get more than one bug and have a race. Note, you may want different types of bugs so you can tell them apart =)
- Pick one thing and a room, lock your self in a room and see how long it takes you to go insane.
- Pick an animal and walk/slither/??? around for as long as you can do it. Bonus points if you give yourself a tail!
- Pretend you’re blind, you might want to have someone near you so you don’t fall down the stairs or anything
- Make a personality quiz. Then pick random celebrities and make up fake answers to the test. (If you do this, I want to see it!!!!)
- Learn to yodel
- Imitate someone you see often and see how long it takes them to realize that you’re impersonating them.
- Rename all the people in your family with weird names
- Find a squishy food. Go into the bathroom, and get in the bathtub. Then jump on the squishy food.
- Google weird poses and try to imitate them.
- Kill some flies and glue them onto a sheet of paper, or whatever you have handy. Then illustrate!
- Make up your own language. Then use it. (You may want to write a key)
- Rearrange something.
- Make a belly button cleaner!!! Stick a pipe cleaner in a straw, with some pipe cleaner still out. Insert. Clean.
- Make a pyramid. Of whatever you have lying around and need to get rid of.
- Type something with your toes. Then see if an unlucky victim can read it.
- Give yourself a tail. Then see what your dog does to it.
- Play the imagining game. Sit somewhere where there are a lot of people and imagine what they are doing.
- Don’t speak. At all. Or, have a sign that says, “I can only speak this word,________” and only say that word.
- Be a hairdresser. Put some dirt in a cup, then some grass seed. Wait for it to grow. When you feel that it is long enough then give it a haircut. Remember that grass never stops growing(unless it dies) so you can give it another even worse haircut next week!
- Create a cardboard city.
- Baking soda volcano. Especially fun if you make a really amazing volcano.
- Google yourself. Then, enjoy finding out about people who share your name but none of your personal information!
- Find out what type your blood is.
- Make a Jello creation
- Dress up stuffed animals and display them prominently in your house
- Watch a T.V. show and make a list of why the T.V. show is so awful. Then present the list to a friend you know likes that show.
- Make up a weird fun fact about someone. Then inform them of that fact. Interesting reactions!
- Peel a carrot until it is totally gone (I personally have always wanted to do this)
- Youtube werewolf circus (These are HILARIOUS! I guarantee it!)