So basically, this is a simple, easy-peasy contest with blogging involved. And since most of you like to blog, you can enter.
Here’s what happens.
- I give you a topic.
- You write a blog post of 200-700 words(a little more or less is okay)
- You send your post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You write IJD: uPost (insert topic here) in the subject line.
- You put your post, your “blogging alias”, and your blog link(if you have one) in the subject line
- You send it. (Obviously.)
- I read all the entries and post the winning entry with a link for the winning blogger.
- Please do not publish your entry post until one day after the deadline. You can advertise this contest though 🙂
This first topic is:………
Anything related to fall, however you define it, can be entered. So if you enter a poem about the colors of fall, that works. A short story that takes place in fall is okay. (However, a) You cannot use either of these as entries and b) If you briefly mention fall, be sure to make it clear that fall is in the post entry.)
The deadline for this uPost is September 17th. And the winning post will be published on September 19th. The next uPost topic will be announced on September 19th at the end of the winning post entry.
If you have questions, let me know in the comments!