So, I bet you can’t guess what this post is about!
This was inspired by my most recent sleepover, and I set a personal record for “latest stayed up EVER” which was 2 am. However it was more like 3 am because the next day it was the time change and blah blah blah. So, without further ado…..
How to pull an All-Nighter
- So, first it must be said, you can’t stay up that late if you just sit in a sleeping bag and talk. So…
- you’ll need a very carbonated drink!!!For example, coffee, Coke, soda with caffeine….
- Now, there are two ways to “wake up”. First,
- you can repeatedly splash extremely cold water on your face, OR
- every 2 hours or so just get up and dance around like a hooligan. Which is, admittedly, fun.
- You’ll need some fun stuff to do.
- Truth or dare. Find some question…
- Board games.
- Chubby Bunny!!!!
- Relay races
- Pillow fights
- For girls, really, but do blind makeovers……..and take lots of pictures!
- EAT JUNK FOOD!!!!!!
- Prank calls, if you’re brave enough……(Interesting to be called at 12 am…)
- Flashlight tag
- Make up a song!
- Video games
If you do feel inspired to pull an all-nighter, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Hi, bored people. You see I am bored a lot too and so I need things to do when I am bored. So I thought, Well, why not share it????? So here it is!
- Dress an inanimate object up and take pictures!
- Find a bug that does NOT fly (ex. ant) and make it an obstacle course! Then time it. This is also fun if you get more than one bug and have a race. Note, you may want different types of bugs so you can tell them apart =)
- Pick one thing and a room, lock your self in a room and see how long it takes you to go insane.
- Pick an animal and walk/slither/??? around for as long as you can do it. Bonus points if you give yourself a tail!
- Pretend you’re blind, you might want to have someone near you so you don’t fall down the stairs or anything
- Make a personality quiz. Then pick random celebrities and make up fake answers to the test. (If you do this, I want to see it!!!!)
- Learn to yodel
- Imitate someone you see often and see how long it takes them to realize that you’re impersonating them.
- Rename all the people in your family with weird names
- Find a squishy food. Go into the bathroom, and get in the bathtub. Then jump on the squishy food.
- Google weird poses and try to imitate them.
- Kill some flies and glue them onto a sheet of paper, or whatever you have handy. Then illustrate!
- Make up your own language. Then use it. (You may want to write a key)
- Rearrange something.
- Make a belly button cleaner!!! Stick a pipe cleaner in a straw, with some pipe cleaner still out. Insert. Clean.
- Make a pyramid. Of whatever you have lying around and need to get rid of.
- Type something with your toes. Then see if an unlucky victim can read it.
- Give yourself a tail. Then see what your dog does to it.
- Play the imagining game. Sit somewhere where there are a lot of people and imagine what they are doing.
- Don’t speak. At all. Or, have a sign that says, “I can only speak this word,________” and only say that word.
- Be a hairdresser. Put some dirt in a cup, then some grass seed. Wait for it to grow. When you feel that it is long enough then give it a haircut. Remember that grass never stops growing(unless it dies) so you can give it another even worse haircut next week!
- Create a cardboard city.
- Baking soda volcano. Especially fun if you make a really amazing volcano.
- Google yourself. Then, enjoy finding out about people who share your name but none of your personal information!
- Find out what type your blood is.
- Make a Jello creation
- Dress up stuffed animals and display them prominently in your house
- Watch a T.V. show and make a list of why the T.V. show is so awful. Then present the list to a friend you know likes that show.
- Make up a weird fun fact about someone. Then inform them of that fact. Interesting reactions!
- Peel a carrot until it is totally gone (I personally have always wanted to do this)
- Youtube werewolf circus (These are HILARIOUS! I guarantee it!)
Yippee!!!!! Today is my church’s craft fair!!!!!
Wow. That was WEIRD. I wrote Yipppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! and the spell checker underlined it, ya know? And one of the suggestions it came up with was speech writer. Weird.
How many of you are Dancing with the Stars fans?????????? The remote is sitting next to me and I am tempted to watch the one I missed.
My dad’s friend is here! he says hi
I adopted a penguin!!! His name is turnip and he has 2 dreams: to fly and to be a rock star. I made the latter come true. He sang in front of all my other stuffed animals.
Who needs something fun to do with their dog???? I have something, take a paper compost bag and cut off the top. Then stick it on your head, you may have to hold it on, and make angry noises at your dog. This is very entertaining!!!!! I took a video of this while my mom and dad were doing this, it is hysterical and even more so because my laughing is SOOO weird I laugh every time. Worth a try, definitely.