- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Attach the icon to your site.
- Answer the attached questions.
six five bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations.
1. What is your favorite color?
Right now, it’s lime green but it changes every other day. It’ll probably be some weird mysterious colour tomorrow.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Penguins, unicorns, and rabbits.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
The smoothies from the natural foods store near my house. They sound really gross, but are actually like, the best things I’ve ever tasted.
4. What is your favorite number?
Seven and thirteen.
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
Fridays, because I know I won’t have to go to school tomorrow, and Saturday because I can sleep in and don’t have to go to school!
6. What is your favorite flower?
Is bamboo a flower?
7. What is your passion?
Writing, reading, being generally awesome.
8. Do you watch television?
Yes, I do. Especially on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Mondays, and Fridays.
9. Who is your favorite author?
J.K. Rowling. I love her.
10. Do you like 80s movies?
I don’t even know any 80s movies, so no.
11. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled. Or possibly scrambled on a tortilla.
12. When did you discover blogging?
Oh gosh…….a year and a half ago I think.
13. Why do you like to blog?
Because……..I like writing. And….because it’s fun.
And now for the nominees…..
1. Shonti at Dragons, Unicorns and Other Random Things
2. Nevillegirl at Musings from Neville’s Navel
3. Liam, Head Phil at This Page Intentionally Left Blank
4. Miriam Joy at Miriam Joy Writes
5. Tara at The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say “Shh!
Aaaand….that’s it for now, folks. *cues recorded applause* Hopefully I’ll be back sooner than I was last time…..
I guess, from Liam, over at This Page Intentionally Left Blank I have been tagged.Apparently this seems like a blog award.
So, here are the rules.
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Eleven facts.. okay, here we go.
- I think that if someone should have a tractor it would be red.
- When I went to the park today there was a dog poop on the slide.
- I want to know why we have to do eleven facts.
- That was fun to type.
- I play the violin.
- I have golden brown hair.
- For Easter I got these awesome sock monkey pajamas!
- I like the show The Biggest Loser
- I also like Dancing with the Stars
- And Americas Funniest Home Videos.
- Pirates, ninjas, knights, or dragon riders? (Not exclusively Eragon-style or anything like that, but just someone who rides dragons.)Um, ninjas, I guess.
- If you could live in any time period (in the past) other than your own, what would it be?The 1960’s! They seem like such a happy decade to live in.
- Do you like reading or writing prose or poetry best?Reading. Duh.
- Pepsi or Coke?Don’t like either.
- Where do most of your ideas (good or bad) for writing come from?Well, obviously they come from my head. But I do get some from random people doing awkward things in public.
- What’s your favorite mood? (To be in, or to write about, or anything.)Well, I kinda like to be happy 🙂
- Grey or gray? Gray. It seems happier somehow.
- What makes you happy? Unicorns, rainbows, and my dog, just to name a few.
- If you could have a big red button for anything from ordering pizza to turning on your TV to instant world domination, what would it be for? I don’t know. Probably a servant to go get me a soda or pizza or whatever I wanted. But a million dollars would be nice, too.
- Cats, dogs or aardvarks?Aardvarks. COOLIO!!
- If you could shorten or lengthen the list of questions and things about yourself for this tagging thing, how many things would you want?Well, I don’t want any facts because I am no good at thinking of those, but I like the eleven question thing. Eleven is a good number.
Okay. My eleven questions.
- What is the best thing you have heard all day?
- What has been the scariest thing you have ever done?
- Why do you like/not like the color lime green?
- What color is your favorite pair of socks?
- What part about your blog gets you mad every time you see it?
- Liam, I hope you don’t mind but I’m using your question. If you could have a big red button that could do anything from ordering pizza to instant world peace, what would it do?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- What does your bedroom light look like?
- If you had to persuade someone to coat themselves in pink mud, what would you say to convince them to do it?
- If you suddenly were informed you had a dinosaur skeleton worth about 1.2 million in your backyard, what would you do?
- And finally, if you could have a superpower what would it be?
I hereby tag:
- Dragons, Unicorns and Other Random Things
And everyone, that I know in my corner of the blogging world, seems to have been tagged, I am only tagging one here. But…. if you haven’t gotten tagged, let me know and I will tag you too, and everyone will be happy!