Yesterday, nevillegirl presented me with a new blog award I haven’t seen before, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
So thank you, nevillegirl.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Boom. Done.
- Place the award on your site. Boom. Done again.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs. Let them know they’ve been nominated and how to accept the award.
Now for seven random things about me……..
- My mom has a basket that you put on a step, and part of it goes on one step, and the rest of it goes on a lower step, and I love it because it’s so cool.
- I keep meaning to make little ghosts to hang in the big tree for Halloween, but I never got around to doing it.
- I wore a great red cape today, and I wanted to make it into my Halloween costume, but I couldn’t think of anything mind-blowing. (Any ideas?)
- I had some of that Japanese soda where you open it and there’s a marble inside, but it won’t come out (the marble) and it was HEAVENLY CARBONATED FIZZ.
- I’ve been in a Christmassy mood lately.
- I will start laughing hysterically when somebody gets a present and they have no idea what it is, and I know exactly what it is. Then the gift recipient tends to get a little freaked out by my maniac-evil-Voldemort-like laughing.
- I painted a birdhouse today.
Here are my nominees. I didn’t do fifteen because that’s a lot of people, and a lot of them who I want to nominate have already been nominated.
- Shonti at Dragons, Unicorns, And Other Random Things
- Lily at Lily’s Notes In The Margins
- John and The Incessant Droning Of A Bored Writer
- Kirsten at Kirsten Writes!
Four more nominees! Four is a nice round number…..or is it? Can a number be round?