I am sick. And bored out of my mind. So I am publishing a post because I can’t think of anything else to do. Right now I have a view of the ceiling and my little iPod screen.
Thats what I am looking at. Not very exciting, huh? Blogging=funner!! Hmmmm…. what shall I tell you…..?
Oh, I know! I’ll write about ways to quench boredom!
1. Write a blog post!!! (Like me!)
2. Sleep (its good for you. But, even though I know economics class is EXTREMELY boring, please don’t fall asleep in class! Not my fault if you do. )
3.Stare at your ceiling and look for patterns. (This is a tried and true time waster!)
4.Read all of my posts! (I’ve been blogging since September, so there’s plenty of content)
5. Puppets! (Write an original script and act it out by people or puppets)
6. Rewrite the lyrics to a song!(Some suggestions– California Gurls:KatyPerry, Telephone:LadyGaga, Fireflies:OwlCity..Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, for starters)
7. Make a domino chain! (But make it unusual– Use books, magazines, DVD cases, etc. )
8. Call/text/email someone (And ask them what they do when they’re bored!!=D)
9. Make a list like this. (But no copying–unfair!)
10. And the obvious best– Do nothing, just sit there and complain. (But you can’t do this for too long, otherwise you’ll end up cleaning the basement.And thats NOT fun, trust me)
So, there ya go. Ten easy things to do -and you can do them anywhere! Mall, home, friend’s house, middle of nowhere, Mars, candy store, the Mariana Trench…But it may be hard to create a domino chain a million bajillion miles under the sea. But there you have it, 10 Ways To Quench Your Boredom.
But…. I’m never bored at the farm!!! (You’ll hear more about this later…..suspense…mwa ha ha……)