I guess, from Liam, over at This Page Intentionally Left Blank I have been tagged.Apparently this seems like a blog award.
So, here are the rules.
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Eleven facts.. okay, here we go.
- I think that if someone should have a tractor it would be red.
- When I went to the park today there was a dog poop on the slide.
- I want to know why we have to do eleven facts.
- That was fun to type.
- I play the violin.
- I have golden brown hair.
- For Easter I got these awesome sock monkey pajamas!
- I like the show The Biggest Loser
- I also like Dancing with the Stars
- And Americas Funniest Home Videos.
- Pirates, ninjas, knights, or dragon riders? (Not exclusively Eragon-style or anything like that, but just someone who rides dragons.)Um, ninjas, I guess.
- If you could live in any time period (in the past) other than your own, what would it be?The 1960’s! They seem like such a happy decade to live in.
- Do you like reading or writing prose or poetry best?Reading. Duh.
- Pepsi or Coke?Don’t like either.
- Where do most of your ideas (good or bad) for writing come from?Well, obviously they come from my head. But I do get some from random people doing awkward things in public.
- What’s your favorite mood? (To be in, or to write about, or anything.)Well, I kinda like to be happy 🙂
- Grey or gray? Gray. It seems happier somehow.
- What makes you happy? Unicorns, rainbows, and my dog, just to name a few.
- If you could have a big red button for anything from ordering pizza to turning on your TV to instant world domination, what would it be for? I don’t know. Probably a servant to go get me a soda or pizza or whatever I wanted. But a million dollars would be nice, too.
- Cats, dogs or aardvarks?Aardvarks. COOLIO!!
- If you could shorten or lengthen the list of questions and things about yourself for this tagging thing, how many things would you want?Well, I don’t want any facts because I am no good at thinking of those, but I like the eleven question thing. Eleven is a good number.
Okay. My eleven questions.
- What is the best thing you have heard all day?
- What has been the scariest thing you have ever done?
- Why do you like/not like the color lime green?
- What color is your favorite pair of socks?
- What part about your blog gets you mad every time you see it?
- Liam, I hope you don’t mind but I’m using your question. If you could have a big red button that could do anything from ordering pizza to instant world peace, what would it do?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- What does your bedroom light look like?
- If you had to persuade someone to coat themselves in pink mud, what would you say to convince them to do it?
- If you suddenly were informed you had a dinosaur skeleton worth about 1.2 million in your backyard, what would you do?
- And finally, if you could have a superpower what would it be?
I hereby tag:
- Dragons, Unicorns and Other Random Things
And everyone, that I know in my corner of the blogging world, seems to have been tagged, I am only tagging one here. But…. if you haven’t gotten tagged, let me know and I will tag you too, and everyone will be happy!